Thursday, October 23, 2014

Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm Michelle, one of Shan's younger sisters. I'm the middle child. 'nough said.








just kidding.



So first and foremost, I'm a child of God. Jesus is my favorite person and the one whom I admire and the one whom inspires me the most.

Next, I'm a mama to two little girls. Their current ages are: 3 years & 3 months. And 18 1/2 months. They are the loves of my life.





Another love of my life is my husband, Peter. We've been together for 8 1/2 years and married for 4 1/2. He's a great man, and becoming greater by the day.




I just turned 30 this past Sunday. All my guests brought items to fill shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child through Samaritan's Purse instead of presents for me, as asked. It was a great time, and I felt very useful towards God's Kingdom (finally).

Our next project is to host a Shoe-cutting Party for Sole Hope .I suggested we do it for Peter's birthday, but that's not until February and he doesn't want to wait. (See, I told you he was a great guy!) So, we were thinking we might try to start a monthly "Give Back" party. [We're just trying to be the sheep, not the goats. (Matthew 25:31-46)]

I love to read, attend Bible studies, talk about God, go camping, spend time with family, play with my girls, the outdoors, a good movie, photography (though I am still learning, so don't expect anything too fantastic just yet :)), yoga, dry red wine, black coffee, and much more!

You'll come to know me more through many, many future posts, and I look forward to getting to know all of you, as well!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment