Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What I'm loving RIGHT NOW....

Welcome to our first blog post and a feature that I hope we do once or twice a month called, "What I'm loving RIGHT NOW".

1. Fall

In Upstate New York we have some of the most brilliant fall foliage there is! My HUGE maple behind my house turned from green leaves to flaming orange over night almost and it literally glows right now.

2. PICMONKEY

If you haven't used this FREE and awesome software to create and design printables and can wow up any of your pictures, you really should check them out! www.picmonkey.com  This Halloween printable was whipped up in about 5 minutes and that was in between taking care of kids! :)



3. ABC Mouse

Although it's a bit pricey, I have two kids that really benefit from this!  My youngest child, a girl..loves this website. She actually will beg me to get on it! My son who is 7 and struggles with reading, is really liking it too. He of course has homework almost every night so some nights he doesn't feel like doing it but once he gets started, he doesn't want to stop. ABC Mouse does offer a one month free trial usually so you can try it out and see if your little one enjoys it.

4. Revlon Nail Polish

I have purchased Essie and a host of other nail polish but Revlon is the only one that seems to stick for more than a few days! Also I don't even add a top coat so I can only imagine how amazing it would be if I did that!


5. Pinterest

This time of year with fall goodies such as apples, pumpkins, and of course the fall holidays which are my favorite, Pinterest is my favorite resource to find recipes and decorating ideas! Hopefully I will share some of those yummy recipes and decorating ideas soon!



Ok so here is my top 5 things I am loving right now....What are YOU loving right now?! Share below in the comments, we'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment